Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Conspiracy Theory-9/11 from youtube.com (Loose Change Pt 1)

September 11 9/11 Loose Change Part 1

Conspiracy Theory: Believe it or not?

Hi Friends,
"Anthony" commented on my post "PM Lee's National Day Speech 2006" that there is growing belief in the USA that the 9-11 is a conspiracy.

In fact , he said ( & I append here - without his permission):

"Greetings Doc !

Do you really think that Singapore will one day be a target for terrorists? Honestly, I have my doubts about that. Why such a pessimistic view? Somehow, I can never swallow the high sounding bunkum that the mainstream media dishes out about terrorists, “they hate us because we are free” and all that shit. Is something true just because the official media says it is so?

Mind you, I don’t wish to sound like a whacky conspiracy theorist, but more and more Americans are now convinced that 9/11 was an inside job. No matter how little we know, I think we know enough to realise that there’s something dreadfully wrong with the official picture of 9/11 and the subsequent “war on terrorism”. It seems like one big campaign to keep us in a perpetual state of fear. The more one fears, the more easily one is controlled and manipulated. Isn’t that so?

By the way, a recent poll indicates that more than 30 p.c. of Americans can no longer recall the year in which 9/11 took place!!! Wow! Talk about the public having short memories! And then this new incident comes along as if to remind us that the “terrorists” are alive and well. Weird, isn’t it? " ( end of comment)

I am also not a whacky conspiracy theorist. I am usually a rational rationalist! I am sceptical even of sceptics and I think most things have common sense logical explanations!

But these 2 videos are intriguing! Conspiracy theories will come and go. Roswell, JFK and what have you...

Judge for yourselves. Take it with a bucket of salt ( if you want). Enjoy!

Dr.Huang Shoou Chyuan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. A couple of thoughts.

1) If one of the planes did fire a missile then how could they be so accurate with the plane flying at ~400Mph and only metres from the towers when fired? That would be millisecond reactions. Not possible.

2) I can't get my head round this one: Why on earth would the U.S government *kill* 3000 of their own innocent citizens and a centre of commerce worth $billions?!?!?!?

nofearSingapore said...

Hi Jim,
The theories are (not that I believe them):
Neo-cons in Washington wanted an excuse to go get "them". With 9-11, neo-cons will literally get a blank cheque from Congress for increased military budget/invade Iraq/occupy Middle-east etc.
Incidentally, the ones benefiting from increased budget will be neo-cons in the weapon and oil-related industry etc.
ha ha . Interesting right? I don't believe them yet .... ( but as Anthony said, many are beginning to).
Cheers
Dr.H

RockyHero said...

never underestimate the power of stupid people